Skip to main content

Weight loss update



7 year comparison.  Left is December 2010 and right is this past Mother’s Day.  The difference between these pictures is 50 pounds, happy and healthy!  I was 188 pounds wearing size 12, night shift nurse with not much exercise, no care on nutrition and in a dark place in my life.  Now I am 138 pounds wearing size 4, charge nurse for a outpatient clinic, mother to a 4 year old, loves to run, loves food, practices carb cycle intuitively!  My life is crazy stressful with work and our upcoming wedding, but I’m bless with everything I have in life.  At one point in time I was obsess with weight loss but now l have changed my mind set to focus on my happiness!  Let’s face it the goal shouldn’t be skinny it’s to be happy and healthy always!!! #behappy #bodypositivity

Comments