Skip to main content

Try something different: UFC Championship



These past few months I am been in a runt in my health and fitness.  I started Hammer & Chisel and lost more weight, but afterwards work stress started to catch up with me.  I have not been in the mood to workout, keep up with meal plan and eat healthy.  I feel like all I want is to be alone.  I feel stressed out =(  I love my family but I just want my me time.

Then I get the comments about how I dont look good.  I look better fat.  I guess I lost too much weight too fast.  Then again this past week I have not been feeling good.

So I use to go to the gym.  I was a member of 24 Hour Fitness when I first was trying to lose weight.  I cancelled this membership and signed up for UFC, but as a new mom and working full time, this gym did not work for me.  I started to workout at home with Beachbody programs.  They were very convenient and help me lose the weight.   I use to work out at 5AM, then got ready and dropped off my daughter to daycare.  Now that I am a charge nurse and work 7AM to 3:30PM, I have not found a good workout time.  I used to work out at 6PM, cook dinner, eat then go to bed by 9PM.  I feel like this routine is not working for me. 

So I signed up for the gym again, this time UFC Championship Membership.  This membership allows me to go to UFC at Waiklele or Kakaako, do functional fitness like boxing and Daily Ultimate Training (crossfit style workouts), MMA training, jiu-jitsu, and group fitness classes like Cize, Insanity, PiYo,  Turbokick, Bare, Yoga, Zumba.  I will need to wake up at 4AM, leave my house to get to the gym by 5AM, work out for 1 hour, get ready before 6AM and start work at 7AM.  I think this is possible.  I just need to make the time and commitment.

Comments