Skip to main content

Hello 2019


Aloha!  Wow it’s been a 6 months since my last blog post!  Sorry for lack of postings.



I finally got married and we are expecting baby #2 in May.  I was training for the Honolulu Marathon which was in December and signed up for the Biastin Marathon Readiness Series which was in August, but after my second race, I started suffering from sciatica pain and had to stop running.  I’ve done some light weight training and cardio during my pregnancy, but I was not consistent, first trimester symptoms kicked my ass and my motivation has been all over the place!  So now that the new year is here, I need to find something to keep me and baby healthy.  I’m going to try Tone It Up!  I signed up for the Love Your Body Series and I’m getting acquainted with the iOS app, Toutube and Website.  I’ve been following Katrina and Karena on Instagram for a while so I decided let’s join the #tiuteam #tiupregnancy.  Wish me luck!

Comments