Skip to main content

P90x3 Results


I tried p90x3 looking for more weight training after doing 21 day fix. I lost so much weight too fast.  I notice my skin was sagging which did not look nice.  I wanted to look lean.

p90x3 workouts are only 30 minutes, 6 days a week for 90 days. Tony Horton is the trainer behind this program.  He includes a variety of intense routines for resistance, cross-training, cardio, core, flexibility and balance.

I have never tried p90x, but I have heard great things about the program, however I did not want to spend an hour of my day working out.  I am a busy mom, I don't have time for that.  Tony Horton is fun to listen to because he is a comedian and makes working out interesting.  As far as eating, his nutritional guide involves intuitive eating, so its not structured like the 21 day fix.  I enjoyed the variety of this program because I did not feel bored. 

Before p90x3 August 5
Weight 145
Chest 35
Arm  12.5 left /12.75 right
Waist 30
Hips 35
Legs 19 left 19 right 

End of p90x: November 2
Weight 135
Chest 34
Arm  11.5 left /11.5 right
Waist 29.5
Hips 33
Legs 18 left 18 right 

 

So did I lose weight?  In total I have loss 53 pounds total!!!

Comments