Skip to main content

Happy New Year 2020


Happy 2020!  Hope you guys had a great holiday.  I’m sorry for the lack of updates on my blog.  I have been active on my Instagram: 808happyandhealthy so you can find me posting to my feed and stories.

2019 has been a funky year for me.  With the birth of my Baby N, I stayed home for 3 months then went back to work late July.  I struggled with breastfeeding, pumping, finding a balance of being a working mom of 2 and the biggest challenge being a 1 income family.  My husband quit his job to help care for our daughter.  This was practical for our family because it didn’t make sense to pay $2000 in childcare for both of us to work and have someone else raise our newborn.  It’s is not easy being 1 income family.  We needed to watch our expenses!  We ended up accumulating a lot of debt in the first 6 months.  Now we are mindful of our purchases!

We do have some big plans for 2020.  We plan to go to Disneyland in June and I was lucky enough to win a free trip for 2 for Las Vegas!  So saving money will be on overdrive us.  If you have any tips on how to save money please share with me!


Comments