Skip to main content

2020 Health Journal Flip Through

 



Here is my 2020 Health Journal flip through and 2021 set up. In the past I’ve documented my health trackers via Instagram and iPhone notes or app, but I switch to pen to paper tracking. I’ve used notebook for keto and carnivore challenges, food logs, ketone/fasting tracking workouts, run logs now journaling. I’m moving into a small “2” notebook for 2021 that will contain the same content.

Check out some of my Planner Supplies recommendations: here

Buy pastel cover composition in bulk: https://amzn.to/3r4KcwU

808 Happy and Healthy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associate

Comments